In this episode, I explore the beginning of chapter five in Fratelli Tutti. Here, Pope Francis addresses the need for good governance and politicians who look towards the common good of all those they serve. This means setting robust, long-term goals and organizing resources and people to accomplish them. This must not be done, however, without the input of the most poor, vulnerable, and affected in the decision-making process.
16. Pope Francis' Message for Lent/2021 – Wisdom of Pope Francis
- 16. Pope Francis' Message for Lent/2021
- 15. Love Them or Hate Them, We Still Need Politicians
- 14. What Does a Real, Authentic and Healthy Populism Look like?
- 13. Globalization or localization? Save the world or save your community? Let's do both!
- 12. Who, What and Why is Catholic Anonymous? The project and guy behind the Wisdom of Pope Francis Podcast
©2021 Catholic Anonymous
Subscribe to this blog