This post was updated 2/1/2021
I’m almost caught up converting my Wisdom of Pope Francis episodes to YouTube videos. Here is the video to go with this particular podcast episode.
At the end of chapter 4 of Fratelli Tutti, Pope Francis says we need to hold the two goals of dealing with global problems and taking care of our own in tension with one another. It’s both/and, not either/or. With pride in our own culture and way of life, we can still learn from those outside our tribe.
I explore how this might affect how we live individually and what light this might shed on the problems facing America and in the Catholic Church today.
Read Fratelli Tutti for yourself at this link.
16. Pope Francis' Message for Lent/2021 – Wisdom of Pope Francis
- 16. Pope Francis' Message for Lent/2021
- 15. Love Them or Hate Them, We Still Need Politicians
- 14. What Does a Real, Authentic and Healthy Populism Look like?
- 13. Globalization or localization? Save the world or save your community? Let's do both!
- 12. Who, What and Why is Catholic Anonymous? The project and guy behind the Wisdom of Pope Francis Podcast
©2021 Catholic Anonymous
Subscribe to my blog